School Uniform Dress code- Updated
Approved updates Highlighted in Yellow.......
The following school uniform dress code will be required during regular school hours, on school days. During extra-curricular activities in the evening or weekends the standard school dress code applies ( School uniform not required). All college concurrent and Career-Tech students must be compliant with the uniform policy before returning to the Okmulgee Public School campus.
1. Khaki or black colored slacks, shorts, skirts, or capri pants;
2. Dress belt in black, brown, tan, or cordovan.
- "Khaki" in this case means TAN or BEIGE in color
- Lower garmets must be worn at the waist line ( no sagging)
- PANTS MUST BE SNUG-- no more than two fingers width may be between waistline and body.
- Pant length must be no higher than 1" above the ankle or longer than the top of shoe ( Proper formal dress length) and may not be tucked into socks.
- Shorts and skirts cannot be more than 6" above knee or a dollar bill length above knee
- Capri pants must be of a formal dress style ( no pajama, spandex, leggings, Jeggings, or casual style capris)
- No slits or holes allowed
- All lower garmets must have belt loops ( no draw-string garmets or elastic garmets)
- Polo style shirt with a collar;
- Solid colors only in red, black, gray, or white
- No commercial logo allowed;
- Shirts must be tucked;
- Long or short sleeve is acceptable.